The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “KEEP GOING!” You don’t have to give it all up while you’re traveling. Make a plan, stick to your goals & follow through! Check out our traveling tips for eating healthy here!
5 Helpful Tips
- Bring your Superfood Tabs (a.k.a. Skinnytabs) & drink lots of water! Superfood Tabs will keep your body hydrated, speed up your metabolism, flush unwanted toxins, & suppress your appetite. Superfood Tabs are super convenient and easy to take while on-the-go! Just slip your Superfood Tabs in your backpack and keep a water bottle with you at all times during your trip.
- Plan to eat 5 times a day (including breakfast!!) Your body needs fuel in the morning to replenish what it worked off overnight. Eating every 2-3 hours will give you more energy, keep you from getting hangry, and will keep your body balanced and aligned with your diet.
- Keep your fitness goals fresh on your mind. Tell others about it! Tell them you're excited that you've committed to a plan. Most times when others see that you're excited about your goals, they get excited for you! It's not a negative thing that you're working on your goals -- just DO YOU!! Helpful tip: Keep a quote as your phone background to remind you what you're working towards. Go for it, sis!
- Read the labels! When shopping, make sure you check the ingredients. You want to be sure you are getting items that aren't crazy high in sugar. High fats are good only twice a day (peanut butter / nuts / avocado).
- Read the menu prior to going out to eat & choose what you plan on eating before going to the restaurant. This is HUGE. This will help you not be tempted to get something unhealthy. If the menu does not specifically have healthy options, decide to ask them for grilled chicken and veggies or even a burger with lettuce wrap instead of the bun. Be a diva about it girl!
- Drink your Skinnytabs at least 30 minutes before you eat a meal.
- Focus on how you feel now what your ‘ideal size / weight would be.
- Incorporate something active during your trip (walk instead of drive, book a local spin class, go for a hike,etc.).
- Give yourself some credit, you’re doing great!
(and see customer reviews)